Mini Trojan Paving:
To begin with the Mini Trojan Paving is a well known for its durability.
The old world charm, achieved by the random-shaped edge bevels create paving.
Therefore, the strength and durability of a Trojan produces paving with character and style that endures.
|Thickness Available||Length Width||No. blocks per/m²|
|60mm (on request only)||160 x 180||78|
|80mm (on request only)||160 x 180||78|
Colours Available: Autumn, Terracotta, Grey, Plum, Slate, Tan
- Petrol station forecourts
- Industrial and Factory Roads
- Suburban streets
- Domestic driveways
Laying of paving blocks:
- The best pattern for interlocking and therefore strength is herringbone.
- Always see patterns and lines while keeping joints between blocks as small as possible.
- Place paving blocks on the screeded sand bed.
- Bumping each new block against the just-laid ones to get a snug fit.
- In order not to disturb the sand bed, work from on top of already placed blocks.
- Fill any gaps between full-sized blocks and edges with cut blocks.
- Use an angle grinder or purpose made paving cutter.
Compaction of paving blocks:
- Compaction shall be we prevent such damage to blocks.
- Use a 2-4 ton light vibratory roller or a suitable plate compactor.
- Complete the compaction of all laid blocks at the end of each day.
- We shall get a uniform over the paved area.
- Paving that will be subjected to regular vehicle loads exceeding 30kN shall.
- After joint filling, be locked up with at least five passes of a heavy pneumatic roller.
- Remove and replace damaged blocks before joint filling.
- You must fill joints between paving blocks with fine dry sand like building sand or fine plaster sand.
- Use brooms to sweep sand into joints and compact again.
- Sweep away all surplus sand and remove.
Visit us on Facebook
Or Contact us.