To begin with – since Masonique Paver’s introduction to South Africa.
Masonique® has earned a reputation as a state-of-the-art paver.
The reasons are many, including its elegance, good looks, and adaptability.
In addition, is beveled on both sides, Masonique® allows for easy installation and maintenance.
Because chipped or damaged pavers can be turned over and used, they reduce site wastage.
Masonique Pavers Elegance
- Warm, subtle body-through colors including multi-blend options
- A texture that blends naturally with the environment
- Also, non-slippery when wet
- We can create exciting and interesting shapes and designs.
Masonique Pavers Precision:
- Strong and durable.
- Manufactured from quality materials
- Light, easy to handle and install
- No cement grouting needed
- Fully reversible – easy to lift and relay.
Masonique Pavers Versatility
- Pedestrian malls
- Pool surrounds.
Thickness: 50 mm.
Approximately 40 blocks per m²
They must make allowance for establishing tolerance and edge cutting.
Product Name Masonique Pavers
Dimensions 224mm x 112mm x 50mm
Paver per Meter Squared 40
- Step 1 – Choosing the right paver
- There are several pavers available applications for various applications.
- Step 2 – Ground preparation
- Ground preparation is important as any unprepared ground.
- It can cause ‘pooling’, sagging paving and loose bricks.
- Step 3 – Establishing the base materials
- Depending on what paver you’re applying, it will decide what base material you’ll use.
- Step 4 – Arranging the paving
- Once the base material has been laid and screeded with a long plank.
- Start preparing your paving.
- Step 5 – Grouting
- Once all the paving has been laid, you’re ready to grout.
- Step 6 – Enjoy the fruits of your labor
- For a small job, the above guide should be more than enough to make sure a happy result.