To begin with the Cobble Pavers creates the impression of 150mm x 150mm cobbles when installed.
Therefore, it is manufactured in a double paver shape in order to create better interlocking when installed.
TIPS & ADVICE
We approve the Bosun Cobble in grey and charcoal for driveways at the Waterfall Country Estates.
We recommend installation in the Herringbone and Stretcher Bond patterns.
Which create better interlock than the Stack Bond laying pattern.
Concrete is porous.
Therefore, fine dust might settle in its capillaries and paving will appear dull.
Regularly washing of pavers might be required in order to restore its vibrance.
Product Name Bosun Cobble
Thickness 55mm (PE branch) or 60mm (Gauteng)
Mass per paver ± 5.8kg
Pavers per m² 22.2
Similar paving products
- The Bosun Cobble is 60mm thick.
- 60mm thick products are good to also use on commercial applications.
- 60mm Interlocker
- Shale Interlocker
These are also 60mm thick.
- To begin with, our versatile Cobbles lend themselves to any pattern.
- Also, design and come in a variety of colours for this purpose.
- Above all Cobbles improve with use and time.
- We design even more to handle the mass of most vehicles and even large trucks.
- They are ideally suited to do driveways, parking areas and pathways.
- Create the most attractive driveways to give your home or office that final touch of style.
- The authenticity of the cobble lends itself to areas where a true stone finish is required.
- Therefore, to blend with buildings of distinction and contemporary classicism.
- We have developed our cobbles to enhance, complete, and complement your finish/design.
- Whatever your style and are available in the following sizes:
90 x 90 x 50
110 x 110 x 50
185 x 90 x 50
185 x 185 x 50
180 x 135 x 40
380 x 180 x 50
- We also use the cobbles by many of our landscapers as garden edging.
- As a result to create an edge between flowerbeds and grass.
- This can be used very successfully to incorporate your garden into the design of your home.
- Cobbles and pavers are renowned for their durability and aesthetic appeal.
- All products on this page can carry vehicular traffic.
- They are however not restricted to driveway paving.
- Cobbles are also popular for around buildings and on walkways.
Cobble Pavers Products
Smooth cobble with a worn “Old European” look.
Cheaper cobble, available in Gauteng and KZN.
Smooth “double cobble” paver.
Smooth textured cobble suitable to use in combination with dry cast paving.
Visit us on Facebook
Or Contact us.